Value Solution Checklist - What your solution must achieve
A value based selling solution, whatever it's delivery mechanism, must
achieve a number of key goals if it is to be reliable and effective. If you
want your solution to work effectively, we believe the following checklist
identifies the characteristics your solution will need.
To be a success, we believe any solution must:
- Uncover all hidden value – hard and soft.
- Assign measures to most value drivers.
- Scale all value.
- Allow customers to fully comprehend the nature and scale of
the potential value to flow between them.
- Allow customers to engage fully in determining the nature
and scale of the potential value to flow to it.
- Allow you to track the scale of value that you are delivering
to your customers.
- Bringing clarity to your customer to minimise
uncertainty since uncertainty delays or defeats decision-making (and kills
the deal or extends the sales cycle).
- Provide the basis for a quality decision process that you
can use to simplify and accelerate sensitive and complex decisions
- Help place your customer at the centre
of that process so that they are responsible for developing their own value
An important point to take away from this list is that the solution must
make your customer the focus of your solution.